Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Monday, January 2, 2012

South Padre

In November we went down to South Padre Island. Originally we did it because we thought my mom was coming and she always says how she wants to sleep and hear the ocean, but she ended up not coming. We had a great time, though we missed her! We had really beautiful weather and the kids loved playing on the beach. And we actually ate good food. Really good food. We had just got our new iphones so my better pictures on it, and I haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. I also need to figure out how to blog from my phone, I haven't tried that either. Our camera is not taking the greatest pictures.




2 comments:

Tif said...

Looks fun!

Blogger has an app if you search in the app store. Ive started using that-you can upload right from your camera roll with it. For getting pictures to my computer I always email them to myself and then take them from there. I know you can hook the iPhone up to get the pictures, but I rarely remember to do that!

Hoenes Family said...

That looks like so much fun! We happen to live only 4 hours from a beautiful ocean front beach..... too bad it is in scary Mexico!