Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Part 2-Seattle

On Tuesday before Christmas I drove with the kids from Janica's house in Oregon to Seattle to pick up Robby at the airport, spend time with his parents, and then drive up to my house. We were able to stay with my friend Kathy in Issaquah, who I taught first grade with. It was so fun to have a nice long visit-Robby even watched the kids the next morning while we went on a 1/2 hour run. It's hilly in Issaquah!
Later on Wednesday we took the kids to the Seattle Center and Children's museum-not the world's greatest children's museum, in case anyone wondered. Their favorite parts were the train and the fountains. I always love those, too!
We spent the night in Seattle with Robby's parents. Here's Lance and Lance.
Lance is so enthralled with the train.
Lily and Papa, with her new doll that Papa actually picked out!

No comments: