Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Babies Sleeping

Robby sleeps with his hands behind his head. I wake up with his elbow inches from my head every night. Lance has liked having his hands near his face, and tonight got them completely behind his head for the first time. Guess who else sleeps like this? His sister, Lily. This is her at 5 months.
And this is her tonight. Usually they'll be completly behind her head. I'd try to get a picture of Robby, but I don't think he'd appreciate being woken up by the flash. Tonight I woke up Lily from it. Sorry Lily!




4 comments:

Alisa said...

Must be genetic!

Alisha said...

My little brother and sister both slept like that! I've always found it adorable! Em not so much, but most always has her legs crossed in some way or another while she's asleep. Gonna make it hard when she has that wonderful cast next month!

momma said...

SO CUTE!!!! How exciting to have a little man. I wonder why it is that itty bitties sleep like that - So does Vigo and Alia. So funny, must be comfy.

Aleena said...

So cute!