Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wildflowers, Easter, and Baby Update

My mom made this Easter dress. Lily has to take her purse to church with her.
Lily in the field by our house. We've lived in Texas for 5 years, and this is only our 2nd spring of having wildflowers. Every other winter we haven't got enough rain. The flowers are everywhere, and so much fun to see.

This dress was mine. Notice the vintage 80's look! She wore it to church today.


Texas bluebonnets. This got flipped around weird and I don't know how to fix it.


More flowers in our field.
Lily doing the "touchdown" sign.

Robby's work had a shower for us, and one of his friends made this BYU cookie.

Lily's Easter egg hunt.
So, as far as the baby goes, he'll most likely be coming Friday or next Tuesday. We (the doctor and I) don't want him to get too big (for me-I know many of you have had 8, 9, and 10 lb babies and I bow down to you). Lily was 7 lbs 4 ounces, and was fine, but her shoulders were a bit of a struggle. When I mentioned that to the doctor she said, "Oh, I remember that. Maybe we ought to do this on Friday." Friday would be 6 days before my due date, and next Tuesday would be 2 days before. So we'll decide after my appointment on Tuesday. Emily was 1 day before my due date and Lily was 2 days before. My mom will be here Saturday and is staying for 2 weeks. Yeah for moms!
Lily doesn't really have a clue that a baby is coming, though she will point to her tummy or mine if I ask her where the baby is. Her new words include bapa and papa for grandma and grandpa, eyebrow, and bubbles. Lately she loves books and looking at pictures of her grandmas and grandpas. Robby got his BYU room painted-one wall is all navy blue and the other 3 walls are white with a navy blue wide stripe across the middle. -we'll post pictures once everything else is in place. We got a BYU banner to go with it and need to put that up and get a dresser. Hopefully everything the next few weeks goes well-keep your fingers crossed for us!

4 comments:

Sandra Dubreuil said...

Best of luck with the new baby. And Lily is so adorable in both dresses!

Wilson Family said...

good luck with everything,hope all goes well with your baby

Alisa said...

You look ADORABLE...and I find it hard to believe you are ready to have a baby, already! I mean...seriously...my belly is your size, and I have 2 1/2 months to go!!

Best of luck with the delivery, etc! Can't wait to see photos!

Aleena said...

I'm so happy for you Camille! I'll say a prayer for a safe delivery for you!