Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Twins

My brother Parker and sister-in-law Jessie came with their two girls from Tennessee for a visit last weekend. Their youngest, Kylee, is 2 weeks older then Lily. We had a great time watching the two of them together. We went to Seaworld, and everyone thought they were twins. It was really great to have family here. McKinley is 2 1/2, and she was also very fun, especially at Seaworld where she watched all the animals. McKinley got to sleep in Emily's Princess bed with Emily's stuffed animals, which I think she liked. It's exciting to have family within driving distance!Lily's on the left, and Kylee's on the right.
McKinley on Emily's bench.
Lily and I matched last Sunday.
Robby saying goodbye to McKinley.
I have Lily and Parker has Kylee.

Now I'm holding Kylee, and Jessie has Lily.

Lily being silly.

I like this one of the girls.

Lily and Kylee at Seaworld. Lily pulled Kylee's hair and made her cry, and then Kylee did something to Lily to make her cry. We're not sure what it was, but Kylee was smiling and Lily was crying, and Kylee's hand was on Lily. We figured they're even.

Lily is very much a people person. She was smiling at everyone!


Parker has a really great camera. I love this one of the whale eating the fish.

I got to touch a dolphin! In all my times at Seaworld I never have. It was very fun.

Lily watching the whales. She was quite intent.

Hmm...I wonder what she's thinking about?

We went down to the Riverwalk. It was actually cold and rainy. It felt like March, which was so nice!

Lily and Kylee seeing each other for the first time.
We're doing pretty well here. Some days are better than others. Lily likes to talk. She learned how to roll around the room after watching Kylee do it, and she takes Curious George with her as she rolls. Well, she rolls, and then she reaches out and grabs Curious George, and then rolls some more. I'll try to put pictures on the next time!

7 comments:

em said...

They do look alike. They are beautiful! You look great too.

Beckie said...

Glad to see you guys are having some fun times. The weather looked perfect.

The Burnah Clan said...

Lily is always soooo happy. She's adorable!

Jenny H said...

All those pictures made me want to visit San Antonio again. Such a fun place.
You and Lily look gorgeous btw.

Brandee said...

That is so FUN!! How cute! I'm happy for you that Parker has ended up so close!

Aleena said...

Looks like you had a very nice visit. Lily really is the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen! What a beautiful smile and light in her eyes! She's gorgeous!

Parker said...

Cute video of Lily w/ the dog. I love how much alike lily and kylee look. it was a very fun vacation.