Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Emily and Lily's doggie!

Our friends have a dog named Harry, who Emily loved. My friend Cindy would watch Emily, and Emily would play on the ground while Harry licked her and cuddled with her. We think that Emily whispered in Lily's ear how much fun Harry was, because the first time Lily saw Harry she laughed and laughed. I'd never seen her laugh so hard, especially without trying to make her laugh. It was just a few weeks after Emily died, and was so much fun to see. So last week when we went over, I was smart and brought my camera so that I could video Lily with Harry. Lily also sleeps with a little dog that looks just like him. So, here is Lily with her friend Harry!

8 comments:

Embark Life Coaching said...

That is so darling!

Unknown said...

So funny Camille! The boys were excited to see Lily again in action!

Aleena said...

So cute!

Gallant Family said...

Very cute. Jonas started laughing too and saying doggie.

Morgan said...

When we house sat for the Ellsworths my boys fell in love with Harry. He is such a great dog! I love the video! So cute!

April said...

Hi Camille, this is April York (Loveland) this is the first time I've looked at your blog and have spent the last hour reading about your life recently.
I had no idea that your little Emily passed way. I am sorry and hope that you are doing alright. I am amazed at how strong of a woman you are it has brought tears to my eyes reading about everything you have been through as a mother. I can't imagine what that would be like. You are amazing. Thanks for letting me read about your family. April

Tyler & Michelle said...

Too cute!

Hoenes Family said...

What a cute video! It appears that they are kindred spirits!