Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

This and That and Oh So Sad!

Well, life's been moving along the last 2 weeks. Emily is doing much better. Hopefully we can stay healthy through Christmas, at least! Lily is a very cute, smiley, bald little girl. Well, not totally bald. But the dark hair she had when she was born has rubbed off considerably, and is coming in much lighter. Emily's did the same thing. We're blessing her this weekend when Robby's parents are here (yeah for Grandparents!) So she'll be smiley in her pictures, but with not much hair. I gave Lily my bracelet today at church, and she promptly put it in her mouth. What do I do? I've never had to deal with this before! Her fist is constantly in her mouth, so I knew this day was coming. Lily also loves the TV. It doesn't matter where she is, she will find a way to watch it. If she's on her back, she will scoot herself around and then crank her neck to watch it. It's quite funny-we try not to let her watch it, but she seems to figure out a way!
I saw Twilight last night, for those Edward fans out there. I enjoyed it. Good clean entertainment. And then, last night. Oh So Sad! We had friends over to watch the BYU-Utah game. Robby is much better than he was when we were first married about not acting super upset after we lose. Either that, or I'm just better at not talking to him about it! He's moved on, and is planning his trip for next September to go to the BYU-Flordia game. He truly bleeds blue. I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving. And I need more help at figuring out backgrounds. The one time I tried to change, it got rid of everyone I was trying to keep track of with their blogs! So help!

6 comments:

amy said...

Yes, sad that they lost for sure. I grew up on BYU football, so I feel the pain too :0{

Bald is beautiful, right??? That is so funny that she's trying to see the TV so badly. I love helping out with blogging questions, so if you want some help, just email me. I can design it for you if you want. Talk to you later.

Gallant Family said...

Sorry, Camille, that was from me, Dana, not Amy. I am setting up her blog and was signed in as her. She should be up and blogging soon, so check it out.

Morgan said...

Jamie helped me do my background or else I would give you some helpful tips.

Ginnie said...

Hey. Glad to hear things are going well. If you go to thecutestblogontheblock.com, it has a lot of different backgrounds. I was afraid of losing things, too, but their instructions are pretty good. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

cornter said...

Glad things are going better we will continually keep you in our prayers so that this winter will be a good one for you! Glad you got to see twilight!!! Still haven't seen it!!! Augh!!! This trip to Idaho killed us!! Well close to anyway! Love Ya!!!

Hoenes Family said...

Taylor was really happy with the results of the BYU vs. Utah game! Both his parents went to the U. I don't really care either way! That is funny Robbie gets so upset if they lose! I wish I could help you out with the whole background thing, but I am no good at it! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!