Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Poor Lily!

It looks like Lily was wrong. No little sister!  I guess I'll have to get her a doll!  She was a bit sad about it; she'll tell you she doesn't like it, though she likes looking at the pictures. I was happy; this ultrasound was 13 weeks, for a chromosome screening, and everything looked good. And it was so fun to see a little hand in the mouth, and these little arms and legs moving. I think he had the hiccups, he kept kind of jumping. So we both saw the little boy part; she said 80% its a boy. I don't think they'll tell you for sure until that 20 week ultrasound. So hopefully things continue to go well!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Oh my goodness!! Congrats you guys! I would think that if he has boy parts now, that most likely won't change ;) Would be more unsure if it had been the other way around :)