Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Funny sayings and pictures

My kids make me laugh. They're always saying funny things. Today Lily told us she was going to give us a talk about a kid names David Michael who threw his grandma's money down the toilet.  I'm sure she heard it in Primary; but she literally thought he threw the money in the toilet. She likes playing princess and having you kiss her to wake you up like my little sister did.  Lance threw my necklace in the toilet this week, giving it a swirly. He also put a toothpick thing in the toilet and then in his mouth, and while taking these pictures took some chewed gum off the side of a garbage can while I was looking at Lily and stuck it in his mouth. He's not sick yet, so fingers crossed. So gross!
 My friend and I went downtown to the missions this week and she took these pictures of the kids. I haven't edited them yet; I have photoshop but have the dickens of a time trying to figure it out. Like simple things like how to whiten teeth. Drives me crazy. But I thought they turned out pretty cute. The red wall was at a closed down gas station; we were on the South Side of town, so lots of colorful things. :-)    I know I"ve been terrible about blogging, but nothing exciting is going on here. Which I guess is a good thing. We're managing the heat pretty well so far. It's nothing compared to last summer, which I am very grateful for! 













2 comments:

Bridget said...

These pics turned out so nice. Love the colors.

Alisha said...

Love the stories and of course the pictures! Yes, boring is good! Glad you guys are surviving the heat, it's been awful in Utah since April :/ Not a good summer for pregnancy and I was really worried about coming to Texas in the dead heat of July... hopefully it stays cooler! Can't wait to see you guys!