Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Lance turns One!

Lance with is birthday cupcake. He liked it, but not quite like his sister Lily did! Both on her first birthday and on his!We forgot to put his hat on. He's laughing at Lily.
My sad attempt at a soccer ball cake. The one thing Lance loves is balls, so that was the theme for his party. Look at all the little ladies with him!
His $1 ball that he loved.
I also made cupcakes, they turned out much better than the cake did. My favorite were the baseball ones.

2 comments:

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday Lance! Great cake and cupcakes Camille!

Britt said...

camille, it has been so wonderful to connect with you. What a storng and great example you are to me.I can't help but think your little angel is now helping Hatcher in some of his hardest times. We love you!