Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lily's School

So I've been wanting to do some more crafts and things with Lily, but haven't really known how to-it's hard to find the time in the day! And I've kind of been wanting a new project, so last night I decided that Lily and I are going to have "school" every day after lunch for 1/2 hour. I'm not really sure what we're going to do for a curriculum yet, or what I want to do for themes, activities, etc. But I figure I have time in my day to spend 1/2 hour devoted to Lily and playing with her, and I'd just as soon have it be somewhat structured. Just for my sake. Not that we don't play at other times during the day, but usually it's more me getting her her toy, or playing with her for 5 minutes or so and then doing something else. So I'm starting another blog to keep track of what we do, so that I can go back to it later, or so that next year I can find the activities that we did. So here's the address if you're interested! http://lilysschool.blogspot.com. Here goes nothing!

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see what you're up to! And please let me know if you want any ideas or materials (via web pdf and such), because really, it's what I do for a living ;)

Aleena said...

What a great idea to blog about your preschool with Lily! How fun!

Jenny said...

love the idea!