Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lily's Birthday

Oops, I did these in the wrong order. Here's her kitchen in it's new home. And her new table. It's provided great entertainment. I made the apron for her, and she actually wears it. I was proud of myself. Sewing anything for me is a huge accomplishment! Eating her cupcake at her new table. Happy girl!
We went out to lunch and I got Lily a milkshake. She drank the whole thing! I figured it was ok since it was her birthday.

Lily was very serious when she saw her new kitchen. It was pretty funny. She gets like that when she really likes something.
She's discovering her princess table. A friend gave it to us, and Lily LOVES it.

2 comments:

Aleena said...

Happy Birthday Lily! That's a great kitchen set and table - fun!

Alisha said...

She's so cute, and I see so much of Emily in her! Glad she was able to celebrate her birthday in style!!