Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crazy Cousins

We went to Colorado last week to escape the heat and visit Robby's sister, Kathie and her family, who just moved near Denver. We had a great time seeing them and being able to go outside without having sweat begin to pour off you, like it did as soon as we got off the plane when we got home. Robby had Lily on the plane. She was so excited to fly! Lance did great!
I got to visit my good friend Anna, from high school. And her cute,cute boy!

Lily and C.J. I think Lily's mad I'm interupting her play time.

We went to the red rocks ampitheatre. it was quite the walk!

Up at the top.

Lance loved his Aunt Kathie and laughed and laughed.

Lily just followed these two around everwhere!

I think Lily looks more like Chloe than any other cousin.

Amy did Lily's hair. It was out by church, but cute while it lasted!

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Lily is beautiful and Lance is adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm glad you guys had a good trip.