Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Breckenridge

Our last stop on our trip to Colorado was Breckenridge. It was very last minute-we decided on Sunday that we were going there Monday, but we were so glad we did. It was beautiful and so nice to be in the mountains. It was high-9,000+ square feet, and you could really feel the altitude, but we loved it. My favorite pictures on my phone. On Tuesday morning I went running up the ski resort and it was beautiful. I was all by myself on the trail. I've got to figure out how to get the images off my phone! Our view from our room.
Along main street after dinner. I think our kids are tired!

I quite liked this skiier.

Yummy crepes. Sorry for the blurry picture.

Riding the free Gondola. We had great fun on it.
The "hike" we went on up to the alipe slide.



3 comments:

Alisha said...

Looks like a fun trip, and a beautiful place! Love that picture of you and Lance on the gondola! What a beautiful family you have!

Jenny said...

What a fun trip! One of these days I think it would be fun to go visit Colorado . . .

I am able to text pictures from my phone to my email account. There is probably a better way to do it, but that works for me. :)

Hoenes Family said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Your kids are getting so big! I loved reading about how you celebrated Emily's birthday. What a special day.