Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Swinging Smiles

Lily and Lance both have loved their swing. Yesterday when Lance woke up for the day he was just smiling. When Robby got home I had the pictures going on a slide show and he asked why I had Lily's pictures going. I told him it was Lance and he said, "No, that's Lily!" and I said, "I took these pictures today, that's Lance!" Compared next to each other they don't look as much alike, but still. Lance is about 10 weeks old and Lily was about 8 weeks old when the pictures were taken. Lily then lost all the hair she had, so we'll see if Lance keeps his or not. It's hard to believe she was born with such dark, straight hair!



4 comments:

Jenny H said...

Oh my!!! They do look very alike. So darling...love the smiles.

Alisha said...

Such cute pictures, and they do look an awful lot alike! Such cute kiddos you have!

Jorgensen Family said...

Oh my goodness! They are definitely brother and sister that's for sure! What cuties!

Tyler & Michelle said...

They are too cute. I forget how much they look alike!