Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Memorial Day

Robby's aunt took these and sent them to us. My sister-in-law had taken pictures and sent them to my phone, but I don't know how to get them off. We're so glad that we chose Quincy to bury Emily-Robby's family takes such great care of her spot and always puts flowers there for us and from them. Robby's grandmas are both near her, and several uncles. This month is kind of a tough one for me-the month before her birthday. She would have been six this year!

6 comments:

Ware Family said...

I'm glad Emily has loved ones to bring her flowers! She has a really beautiful headstone.

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha said...

Sorry, don't know what happened above??
Ohh, so beautiful! Makes my heart ache, so good that her site is always in good hands, so many love her!

Hoenes Family said...

That is a beautiful headstone. I am so glad she is being so well taken care of in Quincy.

Aleena said...

That is a beautiful headstone. Emily is a special girl and it is nice she is close to family.

Tyler & Michelle said...

I'm so glad you have family close by. Emily is a lucky girl to have you guys as parents and to have such wonderful extended family.