Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Resolutions

So I have a few resolutions I figured I better write down so that they are real.
1. Practice the piano 10 minutes a day. Pitiful, I know. But there are times I go a week without playing other than teaching piano lessons, and I love to play and would really like to get better. And I know I can do 10 minutes.
2. Plan menus each week. just to have a list so I'm not scrambling on what to make for dinner that night.  I don't plan per day, just having about 10 menus on hand to choose from is good enough.
3. Read my scriptures before I read a book. This is a hard one for me but I'm trying to get better at it.
4. Teach Lance some kind of preschool. He's just not that excited by it so it's hard to want to do it but I need to do better, especially if I end up homeschooling him for Kindergarten, which if Oregon goes to full-day kinder I am planning on doing.

No comments: