Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Emily as a baby


 This was one of the first pictures of Emily, the day after she was born, July 22, 2004 (my 23rd birthday day)
 July 22, 2004-First family picture
First bath
This was when Emily was 17 months-her second Christmas. I loved this dress and so did Emily.

Emily also loved Candy canes and ate lots that Christmas.
She was very hyper and talking in this picture, this was on my niece's 10th birthday, December 26, 2005.

2 comments:

Tif said...

I love when you share pictures of Emily with us. The one of her first bath-I can see a lot of Lilly in her face there! The way her mouth is, or something. So sweet.

Bridget said...

I love looking at all these photos you have been posting. I agree she looks like Lily. I miss you and your family all the time. So glad that Em brought you to San Antonio and that our paths crossed.