Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lily's New Attitude


We went to New Olreans with my parents this weekend to the BYU football game, and had a great time. I will post more in the next few days, but I wanted to show this picture Mom took of Lily. She's been wrinkling up her nose when she smiles big, and she's very good at getting what she wants. And she now cries when she doesn't get her way. But she's still very cute, and blows kisses when you ask her to.

6 comments:

Jodi said...

What an adorable little face. For having an "attitude" she sure is sweet!

Alisa said...

Cute photo!

Beckie said...

I love it. I just want to hug her and kiss her!

Alisha said...

I even see a little of Emily in her smile! She's is getting so big and cute!

Aleena said...

Cute!!!

Jennie said...

Nothing like a little sass! What a sweet girl!