Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Emily and Lily Share...

Lily and I have recently done activities that Emily did last year, so I thought I'd make a post about them. Last summer we went to the Houston Children's museum, and the other day Lily and I went to the New Braunfels Children's Museum.

Emily and Robby catching a fish.
Lily liked playing with the cooler and touching the ice.
Here's something they have in common. Neither one likes hats!



Emily and I last summer when I was pregnant with Lily.
Em's trying to eat her thumb, and Lily's trying to eat her book. Neither one are interested in taking a picture with their mom.

We went to the zoo this week. Lily's mad in this picture that I won't let her crawl around.

We went with both girls in October.
Emily was able to go horseback riding for therapy. She really enjoyed it.
Lily got to ride a pony on Saturday. She wasn't sure what to think, but she did like petting him.

3 comments:

The Mighty Winstons said...

You are such a good mommy! It was fun to see you and Lily at the baseball game. Hope all is going well with you.
-Liz

Beckie said...

Wow you are so much involved than I am. You are the best mom! I think a walk around the yard gets them out and about!

Cherise said...

It's so neat that you took so many picture of Emily. I love looking at the similarities between your two girls and see Emily's personality through the pictures. So cute!