Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Fishing

I'm just figuring out how to blog from my phone and apparently I put the pictures in reverse order. Here's lance and lily trying the fish they caught. Not a big fan of lake trout!
The kids with their haul. 
Cleaning the fish
On the boat
We went fishing to Haag Lake this weekend and had a great time. They supply poles and a boat for you to go out on and feed you lunch! They also had a raffle and we won 2 fishing poles, a lantern, and a bag of Legos. Not a bad haul! The kids got to go on the boat with Robby and I had to stay behind with Grant, so we went on a nice, hilly run. Crazy hilly!  Robby said they laughed hysterically when the boat went fast. 

1 comment:

Kristy E.B. said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of you and Lilly at th piano too. That is great that she like to play.