Hammond Family

Moving forward, one day at a time.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A day in our life

So, our blog looks kind of boring compared to most of yours. How do you do the cute backgrounds? Today was a typical day in the life of Emily, lily, and I. I got up, tried to exercise, never quite got it done before Lily needed to eat, got the girls ready, and took Em to an appointment to have her AFO's (ankle feet orthotics) looked at. That was at 9:00. From there it was on to physical therapy, where Emily was awake, which consistutes a successful therapy. Then it was off to school, where Emily goes from 12:00-2:45. By then, Lily had had it. She's a great sport. We rewarded ourselves by taking a nap on the couch together. Then it was back to pick up Emily, off to visit a friend (it's the end of the month-got to get visiting teaching in!) then back home to feed the girls, teach piano, make dinner, and then the reward...I got to watch the Office. Yeah for Thursday night TV! Actually, today was a little busier than most days. We usually have 1-3 days a week like today. Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Tif said...

wow, Cami...days like that...while they go nice and fast...they just make you want to take a deep breath, huh?

Gallant Family said...

Isn't it nice to get to watch a show for a treat?!? We didn't get to watch last night's episode because of Jonas's birthday party. We'll have to watch it tonight online (we don't have DVR or T-Vo or cable for that matter!)

As far as cute backgrounds, a lot of people get them from thecutestblogontheblock.com but I just make my own. If you ever want help doing that, just let me know. I can do it for you (if you want to give me your username and password--which I will destroy by fire afterward) if you want.

I hope today is less crazy and that you aren't running around too much! Have fun tonight trick-or-treating!!!

Jenny H said...

Oh, I feel you on those crazy days!!! With Deak in Shriners now, I often feel like I am just a shuttle driver. I am so glad you got a little break when Em was at school to snooze.

Jessica Wille said...

I think your blog looks great! I love the pictures of Emily horse riding! Is she liking that?

Barlow Fam said...

Yeah! So glad to find you in the blog world. :) The girls are DARLING!